40°C ± 2°C, 90%-95% RH, 1000 hours, 1.5 hr ON, 0.5 hr OFF cycle
70°C ± 2°C, 1000 hours, 1.5 hr ON, 0.5 hr OFF cycle
+125°C, 1000 hours
+155°C, 1000 hours
High Power: ±0.5%
High Power: ±0.5%
Precautions for Use
• The properly and electrostatically measured taping materials are used for the components, but attention should be paid to the fact that there is some danger the parts absorb on the top tapes to cause a failure
in the mounting and the parts are destructed by static electricity (1kV and more: 1J, 2A, 2B, 2E 0.5kV and more: 1E, Human Body Model 100pF 1.5kΩ) to change the resistance in the conditions of an excessive
dryness or after the parts are given vibration for a long time as they are packaged on the tapes. Similarly, care should be given not to apply the excessive static electricity when mounting on the boards.
• Ionic impurities such as flux etc. that are attached to these products or those mounted onto a PCB, negatively affect their moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, etc. The flux may contain ionic substances
like chlorine, acid, etc. while perspiration and saliva include ionic impurities like sodium (Na＋), chlorine (Cl−) etc. Therefore these kinds of ionic substances may induce electrical corrosion when they invade into
the products. Either thorough washing or using RMA solder and flux are necessary since lead free solder contains ionic substances. Washing process is needed, before putting on moisture proof material in
order to prevent electrical corrosion.
• Please pay attention that the top of an iron does not direct touch to the components. There is a risk that may cause a change in resistance. Take care that another risk may happen that the protecting coat is
carbonized in an instant when touched directly by the top of the iron, also climatic-proof for electric corrosion or insulation of protecting coat may be dropped down. Be sure not to give high temperature on the
top of the iron as it will degrade the protecting coat.
• Avoid storing components under direct sun rays, high temperature/humidity. Direct sun rays will cause quality change of taping and difficulty of keeping appropriate peeling strength. 5~35°C/35~75%RH, there is
no deterioration of solderability for 12 months, but take special care for storing, because condensation, dust, and toxic gas like hydrogen sulfide, sulfurous acid gas, hydrogen chloride, etc. may drop solderability.
The upper electrodes could be peeled off when a heat-resistant masking tape is attached to the mounted chip resistors and then detached from them. It is confirmed that the adhesiveness gets stronger due to
the exposure to heat under mounting. Accordingly, we recommend the use of masking tape be refrained. If the use of heat-resistant masking tape is unavoidable, please make sure that the adhesives on the
tape do not directly come in contact with the product.
For Surface Temperature Rise Graph see Environmental Applications. Additional environmental applications can also be found at www.koaspeer.com
Specifications given herein may be changed at any time without prior notice. Please confirm technical specifications before you order and/or use.
KOA Speer Electronics, Inc.
• 199 Bolivar Drive • Bradford, PA 16701 • USA • 814-362-5536 • Fax: 814-362-8883 • www.koaspeer.com
慧锐系统Verint® Systems Inc.（纳斯达克股票代码：VRNT）近日发布了智能人力资源管理套件的增强功能，让人工智能（AI）为快速增长的数字化人力资源提供动能。这些强大的创新功能将助力员工通过数字化助理访问其工作日程，并能够利用自动化技术随时随地在移动设备上执行工作任务。如今的企业员工希望工作软件也能够像个人生活中使用的软件一样，简便易用并嵌入自动化和移动功能。 正如手机和平板电脑已...[详细]