Breakout Board for Snō FPGA Module
SnōMākr is a breakout board for Alorium Technology’s
Snō FPGA Module.
This board makes prototyping with Snō quick and eﬃcient by providing
convenient access to signal I/O in a familiar layout. SnōMākr is compatible
with 3.3V Arduino shields, and designers can still access the additional 18
Snō digital signal pins when a shield is being used.
The on-board FTDI driver and voltage regulators allow connectivity with existing mini-USB cables and
power adapters used for
Arduino Uno, or other development platforms.
Quickly and easily move your Snō-based project from idea to prototype with SnōMākr!
• 3 in. x 2.1 in.
• Matches Arduino Uno R3 layout
• Extra pin header for additional 18 digital I/O
• Snō board footprint vias for
• USB FTDI interface to Snō board
• Arduino compatible
• A/C power adapter barrel jack
• Input voltage: 5-16 VDC
Speciﬁcations When Paired with Snō
• 32 Dedicated Digital Pins
• 6 Shared with Analog Pins
• 3.3V Inputs
• 3.3V Outputs
• 6 Analog Pins
• ADC Resolution: 12-bit sustained
• ADC Sample Rate: 254k samples/second
*Snō board sold separately
715.575.3150 | www.aloriumtech.com |firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to View Pricing, Inventory, Delivery & Lifecycle Information: