PC817XJ0000F DIP 4pin General Purpose
∗4-channel package type is also available.
(model No. PC847XJ0000F Series)
■ Description ■ Agency approvals/Compliance
PC817XJ0000F Series contains an IRED optically 1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
coupled to a phototransistor. file No. E64380 (as model No. PC817)
It is packaged in a 4pin DIP, available in wide-lead 2. Package resin : UL flammability grade
spacing option and SMT gullwing lead-form option. (94V-0)
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
Collector-emitter voltage is 80V and CTR is 50% to ■ Applications
600% at input current of 5mA.
1. I/O isolation for MCUs (Micro Controller Units)
2. Noise suppression in switching circuits
■ Features 3. Signal transmission between circuits of different po-
1. 4pin DIP package tentials and impedances
2. Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow Solder-
3. High collector-emitter voltage (VCEO:80V)
4. Current transfer ratio (CTR : MIN. 50% at IF=5 mA,
5. Several CTR ranks available
6. High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso(rms) : 5.0 kV)
7. Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
1 Sheet No.: D2-A03102EN
Date Jun. 30. 2005
© SHARP Corporation
■ Internal Connection Diagram
1 4 2 Cathode
2 3 4 Collector
■ Outline Dimensions (Unit : mm)
1. Through-Hole [ex. PC817XJ0000F] 2. SMT Gullwing Lead-Form [ex. PC817XIJ000F]
Anode mark Rank mark Anode mark Rank mark
Factory identification mark Factory identification mark
1.2±0.3 0.6±0.2 Date code 1.2±0.3 0.6±0.2 Date code