SPECIFICATION CONTROL DRAWING
1. INSULATION SLEEVE: Heat-Shrinkable, transparent blue, radiation cross-linked modified polyvinylidene fluoride.
2. SOLDER PREFORM WITH FLUX:
SOLDER: TYPE Pb36 per ANSI-J-STD-006.
FLUX: TYPE ROL1 per ANSI-J-STD-004.
1. This controlled soldering device is designed for termination of a tin or silver plated copper shield on a cable having an
insulation rated for at least +125°C.
2. Temperature range: -55°C to +150°C. For application tooling, consult your local Raychem technical service.
For best results, prepare the cable as shown:
* A trademark of Raychem Corporation.
Raychem THERMOFIT Raychem Corporation TITLE:
DEVICES 300 Constitution Drive SHIELD TERMINATION
Menlo Park, CA 94025
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED DIMENSIONS ARE IN MILLIMETERS. DOCUMENT NO: B-004-00
TOLERANCES: ANGLES: N/A Raychem reserves the right to amend this DCR NUMBER: REPLACES:
0.00 N/A drawing at any time. Users should evaluate D980561 B00400
0.0 N/A ROUGHNESS IN the suitability of the product for their
0 N/A MICRON application.
DRAWN BY: DATE: PROD. REV. DOC ISSUE: SCALE: SIZE: SHEET:
M. FORONDA 06/23/98 F 1 None A 1 of 1
If this document is printed it becomes uncontrolled.
Check with the web for latest revision.
Click to View Pricing, Inventory, Delivery & Lifecycle Information:
This datasheet has been downloaded from:
Daily Updated Database
100% Free Datasheet Search Site
100% Free IC Replacement Search Site
Convenient Electronic Dictionary
Fast Search System
All Datasheets Cannot Be Modified Without Permission
Copyright © Each Manufacturing Company